ok I made a lot of money Can someone make it so that I can maybe upgrade my truck down the line and increase the space? This feels a bit cramped.
Spring Rolls Eternal
Manage a food truck cranking out spring rolls while balancing the power and heat levels of your truck. Mix and match a variety of equipment types to fry your way to success. How much cash can you earn before your truck explodes from heat?
- Build - Click and drag equipment onto your truck to earn more cash
- Power - Right & left click equipment to cycle power level. Overclock those fryers!
- Heat - Build cooling equipment to counter rising heat, both inside and outside the truck
- Earn as much cash as you can before your truck melts or freezes!
Originally created for the Jalloo 2020 game jam and expanded during the following months.
Programming: Nicholas Polchies
Game Design: Chad Comeau
Music: Jake Waterman
Rain sound by cemagar
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Last Minute BugfixesFeb 10, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
just put my 3rd extra large fan when the game decided to jUST ramp of the heat and strait up kill me
Took me a few games to understand that the outside thermometer is... a representation of the heat outside (duh).
I like that the game starts quite slow, so you can process what you're looking at first.
Brilliant little game :) Very neatly designed.